Fleet Vehicle Sale
1. Bids are open to all interested parties.
2. Bids must be in the Rush Center Office no later than 3:00 p.m., July 22, 2020.
3. Vehicles must be paid for and removed from the Golden Belt Telephone premises no later than 3:00 p.m., July 29, 2020.
4. Bids should be submitted online via our website at www.gbta.net or placed in a sealed envelope with “VEHICLE BID” marked on the outside.
5. If an individual is the successful bidder on more than one vehicle and does not want all the vehicles for which he/she is the high bidder, Golden Belt Telephone will decide which vehicle(s) will be awarded.
6. Vehicles will be titled in the name of the high bidder only.
7. All vehicles sell with an “as is where is” policy, without warranty, expressed or implied.
8. Golden Belt Telephone reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
9. If there are 2 or more matching winning bids, a coin toss will determine the winner.
Vehicles for Sale
2007 Chevy 3500 Pickup
1 Ton, 4WD, Ext. Cab 4-Door, Automatic Transmission, 160,000 actual miles. Pickup has a Stahl Utility Bed with a Versalift TEL-29-N Insulated Bucket Lift.
NOTE: The Versalift needs a new valve body, with an estimated $4,500 repair cost.
ISSUE DESCRIPTION: The bucket will raise, but once in the air, it will occasionally drop a few feet suddenly due to the faulty valve.
How to bid
Please download and complete the Bid Sheet (PDF format), then use the form on this page to upload and send the completed sheet to GBT. For assistance on this process, please call 1-800-432-7965.