Fleet Vehicle Sale
1. Bids are open to all interested parties.
2. Bids must be in the Rush Center Office no later than 3:00 p.m., March 25, 2021.
3. Vehicles must be paid for and removed from the Golden Belt Telephone premises no later than 3:00 p.m., April 1, 2021.
4. Bids should be submitted online via our website at www.gbta.net or placed in a sealed envelope with “VEHICLE BID” marked on the outside at the Rush Center GBT office.
5. If an individual is the successful bidder on more than one vehicle and does not want all the vehicles for which he/she is the high bidder, Golden Belt Telephone will decide which vehicle(s) will be awarded.
6. Vehicles will be titled in the name of the high bidder only.
7. All vehicles sell with an “as is where is” policy, without warranty, expressed or implied.
8. Golden Belt Telephone reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
9. If there are 2 or more matching winning bids, a coin toss will determine the winner.
Vehicles for Sale
2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup
1/2 Ton, 4WD, Ext. Cab 4-Door, Standard Wide Shortbed, Gas, 101,364+ actual miles.
2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Pickup
1/2 Ton, 4WD, Ext. Cab 4-Door, Standard Wide Shortbed, Gas, Topper, 112,304+ actual miles.
How to bid
Please download and complete the Bid Sheet (PDF format), then use the form on this page to upload and send the completed sheet to GBT. For assistance on this process, please call 785-372-4236.