Internet Help Desk
Toll Free 888-350-4357
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
When you call the Help Desk, have the following information handy to make the call a little easier:
- Your Username and Password
- If you're receiving an error message, the exact wording of the error.
- The operating system you use (Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS, etc.)
- The Internet software you are having difficulty with:
- Internet Explorer, Netscape, Outlook.... determine which version by opening the program, clicking on the Help menu then clicking on About.....
- Your model of modem
- Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel then double-click the modems icon.
Having these items prepared before you call will maximize your Internet Help Desk experience.