USDA 0% Interest Loans Available through Golden Belt Telephone for Rural Economic Development, Job Creation, and Community Facilities
Business start-up and expansion projects can apply for up to $2,000,000. Community development projects can apply for up to $300,000.
Eligible activities include:
• business start-up
• business expansion
• community development
Examples of activities not eligible include, but are not limited to:
• debt refinancing without an expansion
• speculative land purchases
• projects of residential nature
• transfer of ownership without expansion
• 100% working capital loans
Projects must demonstrate they are economically viable AND have job creation potential by providing:
• a business plan containing projected balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and a market/feasibility study;
• a letter of intent from a lending institution to issue a “Declining Irrevocable Letter of Credit” ;
• at least 20% supplemental funding of the total project cost by applicant.